Information regarding Attending WORSHIP Service at FBC Bridgeport
Our church is open to an increased capacity in our Sunday morning worship. We have longed for this day, but we will proceed with discretion and responsibility.
Please carefully consider these guidelines. We need your cooperation.
1. We will no longer have two worship
services. Instead, we will have one with overflow seating in the family life
center. To comply with guidelines of social distancing, the auditorium will be
considered full at 75% capacity (including the balcony). As a visual aide to
help with social distancing, a rope is draped across rows that are not to be
used. According to the latest guidelines, we can occupy an entire row, but they
request that we leave an empty row between. In accordance with the suggested
guidelines from TDSHS, we ask that you sit with your family, or the person you
rode with, or by yourself and leave adequate space between you and the next
2. Our staff and cleaning crew will continually wipe down the chairs and the doors.
3. Feel free to wear a mask if you want or need to. We do not mind. We will supply masks, while our supplies last.
4. Feel free to wear gloves if you want or need to. We do not mind. We will provide gloves and hand sanitizer.
5. Childcare is provided until we meet our capacity. Feel free to take your child into the service with you. We will have cry room set up that will have the service on a monitor, if you feel you need to get up. The cry room is located in the room directly across from the elevator. Please ask one of our ushers if you need directions.
6. Please avoid shaking hands or hugging at this time. We love a good handshake or a strong embrace, but for now, let’s put them on hold. Please give 6 feet of space when walking about. If you fellowship in the parking lot (highly recommended) please maintain 6 feet of distance. Remember, our neighbors are watching us, if they see us proceed with care and responsibility, they may be inclined to learn more about us. This is truly a way that we can pierce the darkness.
7. The service will not end with the typical invitation for now. If you need prayer, or guidance from one of our pastors, please get their attention at the end of the service.
8. The offering plate will not be passed. There are offering plates located at the exits where you can place your offering, and you can still give online, or text to give.
9. If you are:
d. Have any fever
e. Or otherwise do not feel good, please stay at home and enjoy the service via Facebook, or Livestream.
We look forward to seeing you. Things will get back to normal, let’s just be patient and cooperate until they do.